Money donated to the LREF will be used as unrestricted funds to assist in covering operation expenses. As the opportunity arises, the board will transfer funds from its operating account to the endowment fund.
Endowment funds are permanently invested with the interest income from these funds used each year to enhance the curriculum of your students, purchase supplies and equipment for the Logan-Rogersville R-VIII School District, establish scholarships for both students and teachers, and supplement student fund-raising activities for trips, competitions, etc. Opportunities to establish specific purpose and/or "named" scholarships are available.
Donations for Logan-Rogersville Education Foundation are handled through Community Foundation of the Ozarks. Please click on their logo below to make your donation and indicate which endowment you would like to donate to. You may also mail your donation to Community Foundation of the Ozarks address at: 425 East Trafficway, Springfield, MO 65806, or contact them by phone at (417) 864-6199.
- LREF Capacity Building Fund
- Logan-Rogersville Marching Band and Jazz Band Fund
- Project Graduation
- Class of 2012
- Class of 2013
- Class of 2014
- Class of 2015
- Class of 2018
- LREF Endowment Fund
- Hollis Owen and Polly Anna Buzbee Endowment Fund
- Jay Underwood Memorial Endowment
- Palen Music Endowments for the Arts (Missouri Endowment for the Arts)
- CATS Endowment
- LREF PTA Fund
- LREF Booster Club Fund
- LR Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Marching & Jazz Band Fund
- Seymour Bank Business Endowment Fund
- School and Community Involvement Scholarship Fund
- Why Wait Vision Committee
- YEP Fund (Youth Empowerment Program)
Establish a "Planned Giving Trust
Please contact Community Foundation of the Ozarks for information on Planned Giving Opportunities that could generate substantial tax savings and other financial benefits.